Driving Record Abstract Driver Services
- You may only purchase your own Driving Record Abstract.
- All driving records are certified by the Illinois Secretary of State.
- More information about Driver Record Abstracts
- Information regarding How to Read A Driving Record
- FAQs about obtaining your Driving Record Abstract
To Print your Driving Record Abstract
- You will need your actual Driver's License to enter the information exactly as it is printed on your DL.
- The ability to print PDF documents. The latest version of Adobe Reader (DC) should be downloaded. Mac OS and Windows versions of the free Adobe Reader (DC) are available from Adobe at http://get.adobe.com/reader/.
- If you purchase a Driving Record Abstract, it will be available to print for 5 days after the purchase date. Reprint Driving Record Abstract.
- Payment must be made during the electronic process using Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express.
- A payment processor fee will be assessed to all transactions.