Historical Records Grant Program Illinois State Archives
The ISHRAB is pleased to offer a grant opportunity to assist Illinois archival repositories and government agencies with preserving and making accessible records of historical importance. Using funds awarded by the National Historical Publications and Records Commission (NHPRC), the ISHRAB is offering grants of up to $5,000 to Illinois historical records keepers to develop and/or carry out projects to identify, preserve, access and use historical records in Illinois. All grant projects will run for one year.
Grant Amounts and Requirements
- Minimum grant request: $500
- Maximum grant request: $5,000
- All grants require a one-to-one ($1 for $1) in-kind and/or cash match
- January 24, 2022 – March 18, 2022
Guidelines and Application Form
- Grant Guidelines
- Application Packet Completed application packets must be mailed.
- Five Tips for Writing a Successful ISHRAB Grant Proposal
For additional information or to request forms, contact David Joens at 217-782-3492 or by email.