Reinstatement of Illinois Driving Privileges for Illinois Residents Temporarily Outside Illinois Adminstrative Hearings

If an individual is eligible for reinstatement and is an Illinois resident temporarily residing outside the State of Illinois for more than 60 days due to employment, education, or military, he/she may apply for reinstatement of Illinois driving privileges by submitting a Non-Resident/Out-of-State Petitioner Hearing Application by regular or certified mail. Please note on the application that you are temporarily located outside Illinois due to employment, education, or military. For more information, please call 217-782-7065.