Secretary of State Jesse White

Corporation Name Change Amendment

Only domestic business corporations in good standing (including medical corporations and professional service corporations) can file Articles of Amendment on-line. Changing the name of the corporation is the only amendment to the articles of incorporation that can be accepted on-line.

The filing fee for the Articles of Amendment is $50. An expedited fee of $100 will also be charged as the amendment will be processed within 24 hours (excluding weekends and holidays).

Payment must be by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express).