Secretary of State Jesse White

Address Change Form

I submit the address change for the following reason: (select one)

Change to Out of State permanent Address
Currently reside in Illinois but Post Office is located in bordering State
Reside in city with a population fewer than 3,500 and have only a P.O. box for legal address

Please Enter a Drivers License and/or Identification Card Number and your new address.

Drivers License Number: *
(E.g. A123-4567-8901)
Identification Card Number: *
(E.g. 0123-4567-890A)
Street: *
City: *
State: *
Zip Code: *
County: *
Email: *
Confirm Email: *
Phone Number: *
( include area code: e.g.(555)555-5555 )
Send me a Motor Voter Application
Our office can send you an application to apply to register to vote at your new address. You will have to complete the application and forward it to your local election authority, which will process your application and mail you a voter's registration card. You will not be eligible to vote if you register within 28 days of an election.

* Required